On the right hand side of your monitoring page,
- Go to Settings, click on Service Plans:
- Click on your desired Service Plan, for example here we have chosen Serviceplan1:
Note: the rules column is currently empty.
- Go to Quota Control, click on Add Rule:
Each rule has a name, a set of conditions, and an action.
- Add a Rule Name
- daily, weekly and monthly consumption limit, and you can even specify a Time of day or Day of the week for consumption limit. Learn more.
As an example, we will select a monthly consumption limit.
- upload and download or both as Up+Down
Here we have selected Up+Down
- Specify the value of the consumption limit in the box. For example, “50”
- Specify the unit GB or MB, here we will select GB.
Once set, it should look like this:
Finally, select the action to these conditions.Learn more.
- choose between or
As an example, we will select .
To , specify the new speed.
Here we specified a rate limit of 512k:
- Don’t forget to click .
Final Note : if you go back to , on the right hand side in the colomn, you can find our added rule.
To Learn more about rules, Click here.