Add Hotspot and payment gateway integration

Please update with Hotspot and Gateway options. Paystack is a very popular payment Gateway here in Nigeria and the market for Zima is huge if these options are quickly implemented.

2 Likes

Thanks @emmanuel2 for the suggestion. We will take that into consideration and will update you soon about those two features.
Have a great day!

1 Like

yes hotspot support and paystack payment gateway will be a great game changer here in Nigeria. Had hoped for the paystack to be complete by now. @support.zima please any update?

2 Likes

Thanks Kingsley for the feedback. We still need to organise a few parts in Zima billing section before starting with the Payment gateway integrations. Paystack and M.Pesa integration will be prioritized.

1 Like

Great to be here , for us in Kenya Mpesa is the way to go. We use Mpesa in everything. Zima will have many ISP here

1 Like

Thanks Zach for the feedback, noted

1 Like

Speaking of payment getaway integration, there is an informative article by Cleveroad about that.

1 Like

I need to intergreat zima.cloud with my own API how can I do it.

1 Like

Would you elaborate more on integrating your API with Zima?

What is the other platform that you want to integrate with ZIMA and what are the actions that you need to synchronize and in which direction?

Looking forward to your feedback on this

This is the post i was looking for. I would like to start working on my prepay voucher hotspot. I have found a company that does it but they are extremely expensive. I have done some work on the hotspot with a second router and i would like to see if i can run and maintain it from Zima. Creating the vouchers selling them via zima gateway. i am sure if you can do some work on that and a sertin percentage of the income
can benefit Zima. Cloud/hotspot.

1 Like

This is a very welcome development.

We need Hotspot management added immediately.

Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome back. Lets make this a bit more acctive. Lets gt the members to upvote this an hopefully zima makes a priorety on this. I can send som screen shots on what i have worked on for some referince.

Hotspot will be the best update if you can also integrate flutterwave in as one of the payment gateway, this will be the best.

1 Like

Welcome @charles lets keep this chat so thy can see we are agar for this to work. Lets tag @support.zima so it can reach the mass of users.

Good evaning.

I have played a bit with the Hotspot side and i can say it is a nightmare to setup. The backend is where the problem sits.

There is a way to convert the Http side to Https but it all depends on the Hotspot Cloud. I do hope @support.zima will be able to take a look at that. i just rented a smaal VPS with ubuntu on it and played around with some radius servers with SQL datebase and apache2 for the splash page hosting.

Good evening all .

This is so far the farthest i can get to a hotspot page. i am still a bit stuck with the voucher side as i can not create them myself as i have to purchase them from the hosting company.